RESIDENCE & COMMUNITY (Click Above Photo To Enlarge & View Numerous Photos)
HISTORIC PETALUMA (Click Above Photo To Enlarge & View Numerous Photos)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Nestled on a knoll within the King's Mill community lies this Crown Jewel . . . a one of a kind custom elevation and floorplan that boasts impressive curb appeal and offers everything to someone who is looking for it all.
Extensively remodeled over the last 5 years, the residence offers 3,293± square feet of living space; 5 Bedrooms (one without a closet); and 4 Bathrooms.
An additional 1,033± square foot Finished Basement (not a part of the residence square footage) boasts a Recreation/Craft room; a Gym; a Workshop (with access door into garage); and Utility Room/storage room.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES/UPDATES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Massive Primary Suite (on its own level) with a Spa-Like Bathroom including a large jetted tub and steam shower
- 3 Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms on the next level up (only 5 stairs)
- Den (optional 5th bedroom - no closet) and a full bathroom on main level.
- All 3 upstairs bathrooms have been remodeled, including Toto toilets
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen complete with center island, stone slab counters, Subway tile to the ceiling, built-in refrigerator and high-end appliances, wine fridge and even that farm sink you've always wanted !!!
- High ceilings
- 2 Gas Fireplaces (LR-FR)
- High-efficiency Air Conditioning (2020) Condenser
- Extensive wood floors throughout the main level
- Laundry Room located on main level
- Large Interior Storage Room
- Extensive Solar System installed in 2020 (owned)
- Extensive Plantation shutters
- Updated lighting and plumbing fixtures
- Interior and exterior of residence was painted in 2016
- Alarm, Intercom & Central Vacuum systems
- Large 2.5 Car Garage (687+/- Sq.Ft.) with cabinets, storage racks and epoxy floor
- Long and spacious driveway making for additional parking far off the road
- Tile Roof
- No HOA in the King's Mill community
The rear yard offers an expansive paver stone patio, complete with Swim Spa (Exercise, Relax or great for the kids without having to commit to a pool), BBQ Center, mature trees/foliage, Koi Pond with waterfall, paver stone paths and stairs; Newer Fences; and so much more.
Additionally, there is a generous (private) elevated level lawn area and raised planter beds in the front yard, including a composite deck off the dining room.
There are so many other features this property offers (inside and out), one can only really appreciate them by experiencing the property in person . . . .
YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED WITH 1813 CASTLE DRIVE.
COME EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF . . . BEFORE IT'S GONE.
ABOUT KING'S MILL
The King's Mill community built in the 1990's by Benjamin-Tuxhorn Homes is surrounded by an unmatched variety of recreation possibilities.
Rooster Run golf course, Baseball fields, State and Community parks, Santa Rosa Junior College and historic downtown Petaluma with its impressive Theatre District and Riverfront are all nearby.
King's Mill lies North of San Francisco (approximately 40 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge); is within easy reach of the Sonoma coast or world-renowned Wine Country; and is just minutes to shopping (such as Trader Joe’s, Raley’s, Whole Foods, the massive Petaluma Outlet Mall, and more), numerous gyms, high-scoring schools, hospitals, Rooster Run golf course and a local airport.
All this adds up to a community which serves your needs and makes King’s Mill an exceptional neighborhood, a choice location for living and a place to call home.
Originally founded in 1852, Petaluma is fast becoming one of the most desirable places to live and work in the Bay Area. Years of thoughtful planning have resulted in a community where homeowners share a strong sense of pride while enjoying a friendly, relaxed lifestyle.
Many of the North Bay's finest restaurants are found in Petaluma; and cultural events throughout the year offer entertainment that's unique to Sonoma County.
Long-time residents will remember Petaluma as the "Chicken Capital of the World." Hundreds of chicken farms once operated on the outskirts of town. Today, Petaluma retains its rural feel, but those chicken farms have given way to vineyards and intimate housing developments for the approximate 60,000 residents who appreciate the access to relatively affordable homes and the direct commute to San Francisco.
The quaint riverfront city with Victorian charm is home to more than 600 businesses and 65 historical properties. Annual events include the Butter & Egg Days Parade, Victorian Holiday events, Semi-Annual Antique Faires, the Great Petaluma Quilt Show and the Arts & Garden Festival (just to name a few).
One can leisurely stroll through the downtown district of graceful Iron Front buildings of the 1800s while dropping in on many of the antique stores, clothing boutiques, gift shops and art galleries which are housed in historic buildings.
SHOP * SIP * DINE * EXPLORE